- Experience kayaking along Mangrove Forest.
- Admire Langkawi’s Limestone and Rock Formations.
- Bird-watching and Wildlife Observation.
- Visit the remain of an ancient sea cave.
- See a charcoal kiln ruins.
- Swim at a quiet beach.
- Enjoy delightful home cook lunch in a local family house
- Sharing trip available on WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY & SUNDAY.
- Tour starting at 9.30am
- Required moderate fitness level.
For the more energetic among us, we head to Kubang Badak River for some Kayaking adventure. On your arrival at the Jetty, we will start off with a quick briefing and some helpful kayaking tips for beginners. Strap on your safety life jackets before we begin to board the kayak, one person at the time. Once everyone is on the kayak, we are ready to begin our kayaking adventure. We kayak at a slow pace to enjoy this serene river and pedal towards the open sea.
Along the way the guide will share interesting facts and explanations of the importance and intricate ecosystem of the mangrove forest. The intertwining roots of these unique plants are breeding grounds for many organisms that have adapted ingenious ways to thrive in a habitat dictated by the ebb and flow of the ocean tides.
We may get to see sea eagles and kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs, and monitor lizards during this kayaking adventure. We stop at Pinang Cave, the remains of an ancient sea cave formed by waves when the sea was 25m above its current level. Next, we paddle Charcoal Kiln. We end this adventure at Jemuruk Island to have a relaxing Swim.
Upon returning to the jetty, we then travel to a nearby local house for some homemade prepared lunch and refreshments.
- Price at RM200 per person
- Child price apply for children of ages 5 to 12 years old RM150 per child.
Child age minimum 5 years old to join this tour please consult with us if your child is younger than 5 yrs old
- A minimum of One (1) adult is required to be eligible for child ticket prices
Pick-up is not included in the price, the meeting point is at Kubang Badak Jetty by 0930am.
We recommend taking GRAB LANGKAWI and departing from your accommodation by 8.20am.
- Tour Duration: 3.5 hours approximately: 15 min briefing/preparation, 90 minutes kayaking, 30 minutes walking, 30 minutes swim, 40 min lunch
- Tour ended by 1:00pm
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, shorts or long pants, swimwear, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes, towel and a change of clothes.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone.
Note: Please wear swimming wear under your attire.
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Kayaks and Equipments
- Home Cook Set Lunch (please advise if you have any diet restriction)
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses