Available from 1st January 2023
JungleWalla is a well-established nature outfit in Malaysia for more than 23 years in the tourism industry.
We are eager to seek dynamic students to join our team and gain experience with us
INTERNSHIP is available for the following posts:
1. Sales & Marketing/Retail Students :
Requirements: Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Retail Management or equivalent. Required skill(s): MS Office, Social Media.
2. Mass Media/Journalism
Requirements: Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Languages/Journalism or equivalent. Required skill(s): Writing Article, Blog, MS office, Social Media.
Requirements: Candidate must possess or currently pursuing Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate/ Eco Tourism/Forestry /Biology /Geology /Marine/Sports Science & Management or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Nature & Wildlife Lover, Outdoor Enthusiast, and Passionate for environmental conservation, MS Office, Social Media.
General Qualification for All Positions:
- Internship position(s) for duration of minimum 4 month(s).
- The candidate must be able to commute to and from work independently.
- Accommodation is not provided.
- Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (Mandarin would be an advantage)
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Enjoy Langkawi nature and join JungleWalla signature tours.
- Training and exposure to basic entrepreneur skills development.
- To learn about basic brand and business development activities and strategies.
- To provide marketing intelligence, assisting the company in developing new business opportunities.
- Exposed to online and social media marketing.
Location : JungleWalla Office at Tanjung Rhu beach in Langkawi .
Apply to: junglewalla(at)gmail.com with your CV and cover letter from Faculty
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTERN DURATION (how many months) & date/month/year of starting date.