- Visiting Unesco Geopark Sites: Dayang Bunting, Singa Besar and Teluk Cawi Beach (tide permiting) or Beras Basah Beach
- Wildlife observation: Eagles, Kites, Kingfishers and Whale Sharks (November to January)
- Swim in Pregnant Maiden Fresh Water Lake.
- Tour Starting at 3.00pm
- Tour Duration in total approximately 3 hrs hours, 2 on boat/tour + 30 min walking and 30min swimming.
- Tour ended at the jetty by 6.00pm
- Fitness Level : Easy
Langkawi Southern Island Tour is the most popular spots in Langkawi frequented by local and domestic tourists especially during the holidays. This tour available on private arrangement only with a maximum of 12 passengers per boat.
The explorer boat takes us to the south of Langkawi to explore some of the most beautiful seascapes Malaysia has to offer. Witness sheer limestone cliffs, fjords and seastacks majestically rise like ancient temples out of the ocean. The porous nature of limestone that is continually exposed to the dehydrating sun, wind and salt from the oceans.
Our first visit will be Pregnant Maiden Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting) where we will get to swim in this fresh water lake. Next we will cruise slowly to Singa Besar Island and spot some Brahminy-Kites and Sea-Eagles along the way. Depending on the tide, we will go to Teluk Cawi or Beras Basah Island to enjoy the beach. We then return to Pekan Rabu Jetty in Kuah Town after this experience.
TOUR RATES WITH RETURN TRANSFERS :
- Private trip at RM800 per boat – maximum 8 people per boat .
We can pick up from and send back to any hotels in Langkawi Island.
Pick up time by 2.30pm, please meet us at your hotel lobby.
- Private trip at RM600 per boat – maximum 8 people per boat.
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Boat Ride on Explorer boat with Bimini cover
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- Suitable for the whole family with young children.
- This tour on Private arrangement only and no Sharing Trips available.
- Recommended Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, change of clothes and towel, sandals or walking shoes and some sun protection.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone.