- Visiting Unesco Geopark Sites: Dayang Bunting, Singa Besar and Teluk Cawi Beach (tide permiting) or Beras Basah Beach
- Wildlife observation: Eagles, Kites, Kingfishers and Whale Sharks (November to January)
- Swim in Pregnant Maiden Fresh Water Lake.
- Private trip available daily at 2.30pm departure at RM800 per boat – maximum 8 people per boat
- Suitable for the whole family with young children.
Langkawi Southern Island Tour is the most popular spots in Langkawi frequented by local and domestic tourists especially during the holidays. This tour available on private arrangement only with a maximum of 8 passengers per boat.
The explorer boat takes us to the south of Langkawi to explore some of the most beautiful seascapes Malaysia has to offer. Witness sheer limestone cliffs, fjords and seastacks majestically rise like ancient temples out of the ocean. The porous nature of limestone that is continually exposed to the dehydrating sun, wind and salt from the oceans.
Our first visit will be Pregnant Maiden Island (Pulau Dayang Bunting) where we will get to swim in this fresh water lake. Next we will cruise slowly to Singa Besar Island and spot some Brahminy-Kites and Sea-Eagles along the way. Depending on the tide, we will go to Teluk Cawi or Beras Basah Island to enjoy the beach. We then return to Pekan Rabu Jetty in Kuah Town after this experience.
- Pick up time 2:30pm, transfer duration estimated about 1 hour from North Hotels ( The Andaman) , 30min from Cenang Beach/Tengah Beach.
- Tour Duration: 4 hours approximately: 3 hrs hours on boat/tour + 1 hour transfers. Back at the hotel by 7.30pm
- Recommended Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, change of clothes and towel, sandals or walking shoes and some sun protection.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone.
- Fitness Level : Easy
- Return Transfers
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Boat Ride on Explorer boat with Bimini cover
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses