- Enjoy Gunung Raya Spectacular Scenery and Sunset
- Meet the resident Birds of Gunung Raya
- Experience the Nocturnal Wildlife in the Rainforest
- Catch a Sight of the Colugo, also Known as the Flying Lemur
- Tour Available on WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY & SUNDAY
- Tour starting at 5.30pm
- Duration: approximately: 1 hour driving and 1 hours walk/wildlife spotting.
- Fitness Level : Easy
- Not recommended for children
As the day draws to a close and the night begins to envelope it, a myriad of amazing and unique creatures begin to stir and come alive to start the night shift. Our tour starts from the base of Gunung Raya where our guide will meet and greet you. After a short brief we proceed with a drive to the summit of the highest peak on the island.
This drive up takes us along a quite road that overlooks the rainforest canopy. Your guide will lookout for such animal like monkeys, squirrels and birds such as hornbills, rollers, flowerpeckers and sunbirds. We will make several stops at scenic points to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the island.
Just about sunset we proceed to drive down Gunung Raya where proceed to Lubuk Semilang in search of the enigmatic nocturnal animals that call this place home. We hope to see bats, flying squirrels and if lucky the unique Flying Lemur also known as the Colugo.
Recommended Attire: T-shirt, shorts and sandals or sports shoes, mosquito repellent.
TOUR RATES WITH RETURN TRANSFERS:
- Price at RM180 per person
We can pick up from and send back to any hotels in Langkawi Island.
Pick up time at 5.00pm, meeting point is at your hotel lobby.
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses