- Walking in Langkawi Low Land Rainforest
- Discover the Medicinal Properties of Langkawi Herbs and Trees
- Enjoy the fresh air while adoring the beauty of our local trees and plants with astonishing therapeutic quality.
- Available daily but Monday.
- Tour starting at 9.00am, with duration 2 hours approximately.
- Fitness Level : Average with hilly terrain and some gradient.
- This trail is not suitable for children below 12 years old.
RAINFOREST WALKING – SUITABLE FOR ADULT
Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Langkawi is a great destination to explore the diverse flora and fauna and walking through Langkawi’s Rainforest .
Early pick up from hotel and drive to Datai Bay, a primary rainforest reserved. Along the two-hours trail, guide will introduce several herbs and plant with medicinal property and has been used by natives as treatment for illnesses and health supplement.
This trail require above average fitness level with hilly terrain, suitable for all ages from 12 years old and above.
Recommended Attire: Long sleeve shirts, Long pants, sports shoes and some sun protection
TOUR RATES WITH RETURN TRANSFERS :
- Price at RM150 per person.
We can pick up from and send back to any hotels in Langkawi Island.
Pick up time at varied between 8 am to 8.30am depending which hotel you are staying at.
TOUR RATES :
- Price at RM120 per person.
Pick up is not included in the price, meeting point is at Jalan Datai by 9.00am.
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Insurance Coverage
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses