- Experience cruise along Kubang Badak Mangrove Forest.
- Bird-watching and Wildlife Observation
- Visit the remain of an ancient sea cave.
- See a charcoal kiln ruins.
- Swim at a quiet beach.
- Enjoy delightful home cook lunch in a local family house.
- Sharing trip available on TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
- Tour Starting by 09.30am
Head to Kubang Badak Jetty and hop on Explorer Boat for a ride along the coastal river to explore the mangrove forest. This Mangroves Forest is home to a unique group of plants adapted to live in an environment of constant and dynamic change. Dictated by the rise and fall of the tides. The Mangroves are a wonderful study on survival and adaptation.
We may have chances to observe the White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Kingfishers, Herons, Mudskippers, Fiddler Crabs, and Monitor Lizards, and if we are lucky the resident otter family.
We stop at Pinang Cave, the remains of an ancient sea cave formed by waves when the sea was 25m above its current level. Next, we pedal Charcoal Kiln. We end this adventure at Jemuruk Island to have a relaxing Swim.
Upon returning to the jetty, we then travel to a nearby local house for some homemade prepared lunch and refreshments.
- Price at RM140 per person
- Price at RM100 per child.
Child price apply for children of ages 2 to 12 years old.
- Minimum 2 adults
- FINE PRINTS:
- Pick up is not included in the price, meeting point is at Kubang Badak Jetty by 0930am.
- We recommend to take GRAB LANGKAWI and depart from your accommodation by 8.50am.
TOUR RATES WITH RETURN TRANSFERS :
- Price at RM180 per person
- Child price apply for children of ages 2 to 12 years old. RM120 per child.
- Minimum 2 adult
- FINE PRINTS:
- We can pick up from and send back to any hotels in Langkawi Island.
- Pick up time varied from 9.50am to 10.00am depending which hotel you re staying at.
- Please meet us at your hotel lobby.
- Tour Duration: 3 hours approximately: 1.5 hrs hours on boat ride, 30 minutes walking, 30 minutes swim, 40 min lunch. Tour ended by 1:00pm
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, shorts or long pants, swimwear, sun protection, covered shoes or sport shoes, towel and a change of clothes.
- Ensure to have water proof bag for camera and phone.
- Please wear swimming wear under your attire.
- English-Speaking Nature Guide
- Boat Ride on Explorer boat with Bimini cover
- Home Cook Set Lunch: (please advise if you have any diet restriction)
- Bottle water
What’s Not Included:
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses